The Questions for Success list is flexible. You can ask each question from several perspectives. For example, ask them of yourself – What do I want? Ask them of others – What do you want? – or – What do we want?
1. What do I want?
2. What are my choices?
3. What assumptions am I making?
4. What am I responsible for?
5. How else can I think about this?
6. What is the other person thinking, feeling, and wanting?
7. What am I missing or avoiding?
8. What can I learn:.
…from this person or situation?
…from this mistake or failure?
…from this success?
9. What questions would be best to ask (myself and/or others)?
10. What action steps make the most sense?
11. How can I turn this into a win-win?
12. What is possible?