NINE WAYS TO BRING AROUND PEOPLE WITHOUT GIVING OFFENCE
2. Call attention to people’s mistakes indirectly. 3. Talk about your own mistakes before criticizing the other person.
4. Ask questions instead of giving direct orders. 5. Praise the slightest improvement and praise every improvement.
6. Let the other man save his face. 7. Give the other person a fine reputation to live up to.
8. Use encouragement. Make the fault seem easy to correct.
9. Make the other person happy about doing the thing you suggest.