Tom Peters – Uber Management Guru
Tom is one of the world’s most influential management guru.
“Tom Peters has probably done more than anyone else to shift the debate on management from the confines of boardrooms, academia, and consultancies to a broader, worldwide audience, where it has become the staple diet of the media and managers alike. Peter Drucker has written more and his ideas have withstood a longer test of time, but it is Peters—as consultant, writer, columnist, seminar lecturer, and stage performer—whose energy, style, influence, and ideas have shaped new management thinking.”
If we find answers for this powerful questions, we will have our life so brighter and get elevated :
- What do others think of you?
- What do you think of you?
- What is your impact on others?
- What are the “little things” you (perhaps unconsciously) do that cause people to shrivel—or blossom?
- What do you want?
- Are you aware of your changing moods? How fragile is your ego?
- Do you have a true confidant?
- Do you perform brief or not-so-brief self-assessments?
- Do you talk too much?
- Do you know how to listen?
- Do you listen?
- What is your style of “hashing things out”? Are you perceived as (a) arrogant, (b) abrasive (c) attentive, (d) genuinely interested in people, (e) etc? [Are you sure?]
- Are you flexible?
- Have you changed your mind about anything important in a while?
- Are you comfortable-uncomfortable with folks on the front line?
- Do you think you’re “in touch with the pulse of things around here”?
- Are you too emotional/intuitive?
- Do you spend much time with people who are new to you?
Tom’s website : http://www.tompeters.com